maroochydore power system
Speak to our team about installing an on-grid, off-grid or hybrid solar system and power your property with renewable energy. We are a Clean Energy Council accredited installer, so you can be confident that your new unit will meet Australian industry standards.
An on-grid inverter is the most common system sold throughout Australia. This type of solar system features:
- Conventional street power connection
- Exportation of extra energy back to the grid or to be stored in batteries
An off-grid inverter is completely independent from the mains, with features including:
- A stand-alone, battery powered unit
- Free power from the sun year-round
- 100% energy autonomy—no need to hook up to conventional street power poles or underground lines.
A hybrid or back-up solar inverter system provides some features from both styles, featuring:
- A connection to street power
- Power back-ups to your property should the main lines go out—uses solar panels & battery